Translate

Total Pageviews

BrotherCon

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Romany Malco Pens ‘Message to Trayvon Sympathizers’

Actor Romany Malco attends Screen Gems Presents The Steve & Marjorie Harvey Foundation Gala at Cipriani Wall Street on May 14, 2012 in New York City

I realize I have not posted anything in quite a while. The reason is two-fold. Firstly, my health has kept me away from the blog. I hope to be better soon. Most importantly, I have been at odds with myself over whether to engage in the fray concerning the racial discussions resulting from the Zimmerman trial. As I was reading today through the various sites I read daily I came across the letter I am hoping you will take the time to read. I say this especially to kids ( Of any race in America ). The statements made by Romany make more sense than anything ( I do mean anything ) I have heard or read concerning the sad episode of a young man losing his life and another young feeling he had to take it to defend himself. Take the time to read this and if you do remember change is not something that is just a campaign slogan.
http://www.eurweb.com/2013/07/romany-malco-pens-message-to-trayvon-sympathizers/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others. Profanity or racism will not be tolerated.