Translate

Total Pageviews

BrotherCon

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Facebook purging conservatives: ARE YOU NEXT?????

Brother Con

This is happening to me right now. My account has been blocked three times. There has been no explanation other than I supposedly posted something that in their eyes equaled hate speech. Facebook has yet to comment to inquiries. My account is still blocked. If this is happening to any others please let me know.

http://www.lady-patriots.com/facebook-purging-conservatives-are-you-next/#

1 comment:

  1. Facebook purged my account as well...any critisism of the government is "hate speech". The Second Amendment has been violated.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful of others. Profanity or racism will not be tolerated.