Translate

Total Pageviews

BrotherCon

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, May 25, 2013

R.I.P. Franklin Ward: Aug 17,1922- May 5, 2013

This is my uncle Franklin Ward. He passed away a few weeks ago at the age of 93. He was a former Army Officer and also served as the Commander for the State of New York for the American Legion. He raised my mother after she lost her parents at a very young age. This is one of my many heroes. We may not have agreed on everything in life but he was there for family, when we really needed it. His advise helped me through some of the toughest times in my life. He will be missed. This is my Memorial Day. Please let's remember those who have served and those who have given the greatest gift to us they could, our freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others. Profanity or racism will not be tolerated.